Role: Client and operations coordinator for Emily D Photography and Mommy Connections East Toronto (independent contractor)
- Provide excellent customer service to clients of Emily D Photography and Mommy Connections East Toronto
- Successfully managing and executing administrative tasks
- Organize events and act as facilitator weekly classes for Mommy Connections (6 hours/week)
- Execute clearly defined social media plan
- Act as a first point of contact for new customers (dealing with correspondence and phone inquiries)
- Manage diaries and organize meetings and appointments
- Book and arrange travel, transport and accommodation
- Laying out important tasks and deadlines on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Manage databases and filing systems
- Implement and maintain procedures/administrative systems
- Liaise with suppliers and clients
- Collate and organize expenses
- Deliver client packages or arrange for courier delivery/pick up
- Manage multiple photographers’ schedules and coordinate with subcontractors
Qualifications and training
A demonstrated knowledge of the candidate’s proficiency in working with systems and social media platforms a must. Personal assistant, production coordinator skills and experiences preferred. No formal academic qualifications are required.
- Ability to complete tasks and manage multiple projects
- Discretion and trustworthiness
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Production experience
- A knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required
- Sales experience a bonus
* Commitment of at least six months. – the opportunity to increase the number of hours and grow with the company is possible.
Time commitment & compensation
- 10-15 hours/week at a rate of $15/hour (can be negotiated depending on experience) – once trained a portion of weekly hours can be done remotely
- Actual hours to be billed on a bi-weekly basis
Please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a (250-word maximum) letter outlining why you’re interested in the position by Friday, August 8th. Submissions via facebook or instagram will not be accepted or responded to.
We will review all applications and contact only those whom we are interested in meeting with. Thank you for your interest!